Thursday, July 22, 2010

Alone here in the kitchen...

I feel there's somethin' missin'
I beg for some forgiveness
But beggin's not my business
And she won't write a letter
Although I always tell her
And so it's my assumption
I'm really up the junction
¬Squeeze
(Just happened to be in my head that day)
7/15/10

Cant believe this trip is winding down. This upcoming weekend will be my last one abroad. Today was a standard day of school. We read a great case about Duff beer (from the Simpsons) and whether it was considered a character eligible for trademark protection or a prop. Later that afternoon I decided to take the Picadilly line to Knightsbridge and wander around Harrod's. The place is out of control. The Bakery was like walking through a fog of yum. The Charcuterie and Fromagerie made Zabar's look like a hobo. The most interesting thing I saw for sale was a bed of nails.
Harrod's
Mad Hatter's Tea Party
Memorial of Princess Diana and Dodi Al-Fayed
Stuffed Animal Carousel in the toys section
Model horse in Sportswears

No comments:

Post a Comment