Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm gonna start a revolution from my bed...

'cos you said the brains i had went to my head
Step outside 'cos summertime's in bloom
Stand up beside the fireplace
Take that look from off your face
'cos you ain't ever gonna burn my heart out
¬Oasis (Who I like to think of as my generation's British band)


7/7/10

Overslept but made it to class on time. Today there was a guest speaker in International Entertainment Law who specializes in Trademark at Sheridans. Later that evening the Professor for International Entertainment Law invited the whole class over to the flat he rented for the summer to meet his family and for some wine and cheese. Prof. Biederman is an incredibly kind and generous guy (of course i would be to if I was a partner at Manatt). It was at that dinner that I overheard Latha and Will (a couple of the people who I hung out with in Amsterdam) mention that they were going to Scotland this weekend, a trip that i was planning on making the weekend after them. But after they mentioned that they were renting a car and that they were going to Glasgow tomorrow, I decided to go with them. Although we had different trips in mind I knew I would enjoy the flexibility of riding in a car instead of a train and would relish the opportunity to drive on the other side of the road. So I went home that evening and planned my weekend in Scotland.

No comments:

Post a Comment