Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm so bored with the USA...

Not really, but I thought it was a clever way to introduce this blog because the Clash are from England (in fact I'm going to try to make the title of each post a lyric or title from a British artist/group) where I will be living for the next 5 weeks. The specific details of my trip have yet to unfold but I know that I'm leaving on Thursday June 17th and I will be flying back Saturday July 24th. To find out what happens in between you'll have to tune into this blog. I'll do my best to post regularly and keep it entertaining. Hopefully this will be easier than emailing everyone individually. As of right now I have no plans to have a cell phone but I will be checking my email often so feel free to contact me anytime at JonathanLissmann@gmail.com

~Jon

"I'm so bored with the U...S...A...
But what can I do?"

(Go to London)

1 comment: