Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Police and thieves in the street...

Oh yeah!
Scaring the nation with their guns and ammunition
¬The Clash
(No particular reason for this song selection it just happened to be in my head at this moment)
6/28

Today I went back to school. Afterwards I read for class and some catching up that I had to do and finally began typing up some of this stuff for the blog. Later I headed to the Eurostar office and book train tickets for this upcoming weekend in Brussels and Amsterdam as well as for Scotland 2 weekends after that. I came back to read some more and watched Brazil-Chile. Brazil is looking really good. The last two goals in particular looked effortless.

6/29

Today its raining here for the first time since I arrived. How charmingly London. Had a standard day: school, reading, typing for blog, etc. But first I headed to Court, a pub on Tottenham Court Road and had a great burger for 3 Pounds. At night I headed out with a few friends to Sports Cafe (a bar/club by Picadilly Circus) and run into a bunch of people from the program.

6/30

Today has been similar to the past two days. I went to school, did some reading and now I’m typing for this blog. Just trying to get ahead in my reading and make sure I’m packed and everything is in order and ready for my trip tomorrow to Brussels.
Since this was a slow couple days I've included a few pictures of my dorm.


Hallway of my dorm
Elevator-which announces the floor numbers in a British accent
The Pantry
Picadilly Circus

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are enjoying. Thanks for sharing. I'm enjoying too!!! (Vamos Uruguay!!!)

    ReplyDelete